We are a Gas Safe registered company. Our professional team of plumbers and heating engineers can offer professional advice, practical solutions and source high quality parts and materials if required.
Perhaps you need new radiators installed or your existing ones have developed a fault? Perhaps your boiler has low pressure or is underperforming?
From minor faults like these, which will grow worse with time if left untreated, to major failures and emergencies, our plumbing team can be relied upon to save the day.
Give yourself some much needed peace of mind, contact D H Gas Services today
Central Heating Service and Repair
For all your central heating requirements, you are in the right place. Our expert team can help with:
• New central heating systems and system upgrades
• Radiators repaired or replaced
• Replacement diverter valves, pumps and thermostats
• Replacement programmers and time switches
• Replacement radiator valves or thermostatic valves
• Replacement hot water storage and feed tanks or expansion vessels
• Water leaks in the heating system
Boiler Service and Repair
Ensure the safety of your family or tenants and leave it to our qualified, registered engineers:
• Boiler servicing and maintenance
• Boiler installations
• We repair of all makes and types of domestic natural gas boiler, traditional and modern systems
• Replacement of gas boilers combi or conventional
• Comprehensive breakdown cover
• New systems and system upgrades
• Replacement parts
• Water pressure and temperature
• Emergency repairs 24/7
Getting a new boiler and be a complicated and stressful affair, D H Gas Services can take the stress away by handling the whole process. We work with these boilers:
Worcester Boilers and Valliant Boilers
Gloworm Boilers and Ravenheat Boilers
Chaffoteaux Boilers and Vokera Boilers
Myson Boilers and Ocean Boilers
Potterton Boilers and Power Max Boilers
Sime Boilers and Alpha Boilers
Ariston Boilers and Biasi Boilers
Savio Boilers and Ferroli Boilers
Halstead Boilers and Keston Boilers
Ideal Boilers and Main Boilers
Whatever the problem, don't let it become worse, leave it to our qualified plumbers:
• Water leaks and burst pipes repaired or replaced
• Showers repaired or replaced
• Tanks repaired or replaced
• Blocked sinks, baths or showers
• Internal drainage repairs
• Taps and washers repaired or replaced
• Blocked or leaking toilets and toilet cisterns repaired or replaced
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you repair gas and electric boilers?
Yes we repair all types of gas and electric boiler. Our expert team have over 10 years experience dealing with gas and electric central heating and water systems. Unfortunately we do not repair oil boilers.
Do you offer free quotes?
Yes we're so confident in our work D H Gas Services offer free quotes and assessments on all jobs. Call us today to find out more.
Can you help with leaking pipes and other plumbing faults?
Yes the D H Gas Services team are all expert plumbers and maintenance technicians. We are able to handle minor plumbing work and repairs with ease. Give us a shout to find out if we can help you.